- Cho Schmidt Consulting
- Korean-German Music Therapy
- KNIGGE Academy Korea
- KNIGGE ACADEMY KOREA - GERMAN BUSINESS ETIQUETTE PROGRAM
- KNIGGE for all / START SEMINAR
- TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SEMINAR
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate IHK Seminar and Exam
- German Knigge Academy
- GERMAN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION - KNIGGE ASSOCIATION
- German KNIGGE Akademie Business Clients
- Current Program
German Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate IHK Seminar and Exam
The German Chamber of Commerce start date will be arranged right after there are enough 24 participants.
Eligibility: CSC and Knigge Academy Train-The-Trainer Certificate Holder
Number of participants: 12
Class time: 9:30 – 17:30
The German Chamber of Commerce start date will be arranged right after there are enough 12 participants.
Participation fee: Seminar and Examination 700.000 won
- Industry Certificate IHK Seminar and Exam
- Lunch, snack, alcol-free drinks, coffee and tea
- Includes German Chamber of Commerce Exam Fee of 206.000 won
- German Chamber of Commerce Knigge Etiquette Trainer
- Qualification for membership of German Knigge Professional Association
Judges’ Council: Clemens Graf von Hoyos – Train the Trainer, IHK Education and Judge, Judge of German Chamber of Commerce Headquarter in Cassel, participate online in German
<< This picture is just only a sample. Your name will be printed on the certificate. >>
- 15-minute lecture on the subjects related to Knigge Business Etiquette chosen by candidates
- Multiple choice exam
German Chamber of Commerce Certificate Business Etiquette Trainer (IHK)
This is a valid work permit in Germany that can be useful for those who study or immigrate to Germany. By mastering business etiquette, you can easily handle interpersonal relationships and develop self-directing learning, and even if you are not fluent in German, you still can become a business etiquette trainer in Korean or other languages.
I hope you will achieve your ultimate goals and be outstandingly successful anywhere, anytime.