- CS Consulting
- Kor-Ger Institute f. Music Therapy
- KNIGGE Academy Korea
- KNIGGE ACADEMY KOREA - GERMAN BUSINESS ETIQUETTE PROGRAM
- KNIGGE for all / START SEMINAR
- TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SEMINAR
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate IHK Seminar and Exam
- German Knigge Academy
- GERMAN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION - KNIGGE ASSOCIATION
- German KNIGGE Akademie Business Clients
- Current Program
GERMAN ANALYTICAL MUSIC THERAPY
There is always hope, even it is invisible.
Music therapy is an art therapy using professionally the interaction and the effect of music on humans. Based on psychoanalysis, transference, countertransference, and unconsciousness become nonverbal consciousness through the improvisation of therapists and incoming patient, and it is a holistic technique and a way of moving your heart that connects your body and your mind by having conversations. Music therapy is a scientific field with proven efficacy and an academic research created by linking psychology, medicine, sociology, and music theory with practice.
- Developmental disability and autism: Human beings are supposed to develop under any circumstances when they are born. There are some cases that healthy development is not enough, Music Therapy of Evaluation of Emotional Quality can be a driving force for development. People with disabilities will expect this development.
- Adult psychotherapy: There are many cases of heart wounds that can't be healed by words or people with wounded hearts caused by problems which cannot be identified. If you experience the psychological dynamics of yourself and others by using improvisational music therapy, you can heal these wounds and find your peace of mind.
- Cancer patient: I spent 18 years in cancer ward and private hospital offering music therapy for cancer patients, taking care of their heavy minds when struggling with unbearable cancer treatment pain, hope, desperation and fear. Music therapy can help you to look back on your relationships and feel comfortable relieving the pain that you cannot tell to anyone while together doing music therapy with your family. German Analytical Music Therapy can positively influence the patient’s pain and fear by creating significant driving forces.
- Brain rehabilitation: For instance, if you suffer from a stroke and wake up as a disabled person, you cannot express in words your physical and mental distress. Music therapy can control the patient’s feelings in the early stages, give them hope by experiencing the artistry and the true feeling as well as provide them with motivation to concentrate on rehabilitation treatment.
- Hospice music therapy: We live our life by taking breath. Instead of waiting until death, music therapy will help you to accompany with your family sharing the rest of your time with close persons and organize our life until we breathe out our last breath by the sweet melody and vibrations of instruments. “Live happily ever after” I still remember playing music, singing, dancing in a hospice’s room with a 30-years-old woman staying in this hospice who couldn't express her language at this time because of the last stage of brain cancer along with this woman’s family members. There were many of my clients who could not move or speak just falling into a deep sleep like a baby when I played the Tambura on my legs because of the beautiful sound and the vibration of this instrument.
- If you want any kind of music therapies please do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with reference books.