- CS Consulting
- Kor-Ger Institute f. Music Therapy
- KNIGGE Academy Korea
- KNIGGE ACADEMY KOREA - GERMAN BUSINESS ETIQUETTE PROGRAM
- KNIGGE for all / START SEMINAR
- TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SEMINAR
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry Certificate IHK Seminar and Exam
- German Knigge Academy
- GERMAN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION - KNIGGE ASSOCIATION
- German KNIGGE Akademie Business Clients
- Current Program
ANALYTICAL MUSIC THERAPIST.
BUSINESS ETIQUETTE CONSULTANT.
Hi, I am Ho-Hyung Cho-Schmidt. It was a pleasure to meet you all.
My 40 year’s experiences of human-centric, self-reflection, achieving work-life balance, building acquaintances, managing biorhythm and personalized time, managing a multitude of clients, music performance, and my passionate love for opera that have shaped the person I am today.
We aim at developing interpersonal relationships with mutual respects, creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere and communicating by listening and responding. In order to help my clients to deal with situations by method that is appropriate with their view of life and personal philosophy as well as achieving their target of being successful honestly, straightforwardly but in a professional way, I will use all my resources to provide you with guidance that you will be fully satisfied.
CSC/KGIMT CEO Ho-Hyung Cho-Schmidt
Career – 경력
Consulting, Coaching: German Knigge Trainer • Coaching for Leader of Korean Culture in Pyeong Chang Olympics Organizing Committee Representative of Frankfurt Consulting Center • Yehudi Menuhin Live music now e.V. • Coaching for Music Scholarship Recipients/Supervision for experts in medicine, psychology and art therapy • Consulting for German enterprises and associations • Leadership consulting and coaching
Music therapy: Student Association of Music Therapy in Germany (Lehrmusiktherapeutin DMtG.) • Center of Music, Psychology and Therapy in Mannheim and Frankfurt • Palliative Care Ward, German National Karlsruhe hospital, Ettlingen and Pforzheim hospice, Mannheim Severe Respiratory Syndrome Center 15 music therapy departments were established in nursing homes for the elderly, Group and Individual Therapy.
Lecture experiences: Johannes Gutenberg-University of Mainz College of Music • Mannheim National University of Music, Germany • Heidelberg University • Special Lecture at Bochum Christian University • Heidelberg ALSO GmbH • Myongji University - Future Education Center • Inje University • Kyonggi University • Korea National University of Arts • Dongui University • Graduate School of Chungkang College of Cultural Industries • Special Lecture at Huazia University in China • Adjunct professor at Mongol Huree University • Carlsruhe Municipal Hospital in Germany • Rheinland-Pfalz State Medical Association in Germany • Rheinland-pfalz National Music Association • Lecturer at Potsheim Siloah Paliativ Hospital, etc.
And other regular music performance activities.
Studies – 학력
- University of Applied Science Frankfurt am Main / Frankfurt University - Master's degree in counseling, coaching and supervision.
- Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg / Hamburg University of Music and Theater - Master's degree in Institution of Music Therapy
- Psychotherapist in Hamburg, Germany
- Universität der Künste Berlin / Berlin University of Arts - Certificate of evaluating and using instruments for the quantitative relationship with autistic people
- Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Frankfurt am Main / Frankfurt College of Music - Bachelor’s Degree in Piano Performance
독일 TV 출연/음악의 힘에 대하여
We will provide you with an excellent consultation service.